Casio G SHOCK "MT-G" Metal Twisted G "Volcanic Lighting"
The main feature of this MTG-B1000VL is the coloring that reminds you of volcanic lightning. Volcanic lightning is lightning generated by the eruption of a volcano, and is generated by the triboelectricity of water vapor, volcanic ash, volcanic rock, etc., which erupts.
The colors generated by this volcanic lightning are reproduced on a bezel or multicolor dial with rainbow IP. Despite the terrifying volcanic lightning, beautifully colored gold, blue and purple. The complex shine of Rainbow IP, the way of glow is different for each watch. In addition, before the MTG-B1000VL, G-SHOCK "MTG-B1000RB" which adopted rainbow IP has been released.
The band of MTG-B1000VL is imagined red of magma. MT-G's first skeleton red soft urethane material is used.
The base model is the "MTG-B1000", which is a model that combines both toughness and miniaturization with a "core guard structure" in which the bezel and back cover are joined by panel-like parts. It also has a "smart phone link function" that works with a smartphone via Bluetooth and enables various functions from a dedicated application.
Model Number : MTG-B1000VL
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Screw Lock Crown
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- 200-meter water resistance
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
Release : Year 2020