Seiko PROSPEX 2024 BLACK Series "Night Vision Solar Speedtimer Chronograph"
A new edition within the Prospex ‘Black Series’ series collection, this ‘Night Vision’ Speedtimer watch depicts underwater night diving views seen through a night scope.
On its grey dial are hands and indices coated with a high strength green ‘Lumibrite Pro’ for added visibility in poor light. The ‘Night Vision’ pieces are the first Seiko watches to feature coloured Lumibrite in green as it is the easiest colour to see in the dark, but also ‘Pro’ because of its higher intensity glow for brighter and longer. Surrounding the sapphire glass is a scratch-proof ceramic bezel and a day-date function at 4.30pm, and is accompanied by a black nylon strap.
In classic Prospex ‘Speedtimer’ style, this timepiece has chronograph functionality, allowing for the measurement of elapsed time, and is powered by a solar-powered V192 calibre, accurate to +/- 15 seconds per month.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
Model Number: SSC923P1
- Curved Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Stainless steel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Solar V192 Movement
- Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged)
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Tachymeter function
Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments
- Display function of resuming electric power generation.
- Overcharge prevention function
Release: Year 2024