Casio G SHOCK 2021 MTG Metal Twisted G x "SANKUANZ" "KILL THE WALL"
Chinese fashion label Sankuanz recently premiered its Autumn/Winter 2021 collection at Paris Fashion Week Online. The popular streetwear label, known for its edgy style and worn by the likes of Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, and Lisa from Blackpink, also revealed its second G-Shock collaboration watch to be released soon, the G-Shock MTG-B2000SKZ-1A.
The theme of the watch is “Kill the Wall,” which expresses the desire to kill the wall between fashion and street culture. G-Shock China describes it as having an all-black body, with a strap engraved with the Sankuanz logo and joint theme. A teaser video for the collaboration was released in China, but it shows only a small image of the watch. In the video, the watch appears to have a stainless steel band.
The MTG-B2000 base is an unusual pairing for collaboration, as it is a high-end and relatively expensive stainless steel model that is made in Japan. Major features include a Carbon Core Guard structure, Tough Solar power, Bluetooth smartphone link, and Triple G Resist for protection against shock, centrifugal force, and heavy vibration.
Model Number : MTG-B2000SKZ-1ADR
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Carbon monocoque case
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- Solid Band
- Layered Composite Band
- Screw Lock Crown
- Bordeaux IP ion plated bezel
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- 200-meter water resistance
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Release : Year 2021