Casio G SHOCK MASTER OF G "GRAVITYMASTER"
From GRAVITYMASTER, the tough watch designed for the severe environments faced by pilots, come new GWR-B1000 Series models with Carbon Core Guard structures.
The case and back cover are integrated into a carbon monocoque configuration, and the carbon face incorporates CASIO original solar technology that maximizes power generation using the light that enters through the digital dial surfaces.
G-SHOCK red brand coloring is embedded in the carbon bezel layers and around the dials. All of this adds up to a new G-SHOCK design that is tougher and more stylish than ever.
The base model is the GWR-B1000 whose generous use of titanium and other highfunction materials creates a timepiece of outstanding toughness, light weight, and rust resistance. Automatic time adjustment is performed using either Bluetooth® or a time signal, which helps to ensure accurate timekeeping while flying on a mission.
Model Number : GWR-B1000X
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- Carbon fiber beze
- Rust Resistant
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Carbon
- Carbon fiber insert Resin Band
LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
Release : Year 2019