""SEIKO CLEARANCE SALE""
Seiko PROSPEX 2020 Land Series edition
This timepiece is part of our Land Series of watches featuring a rotating inner bezel that can be used as a compass, emergency signal code references engraved on the case back and a high legibility dial layout.
To use the compass in the northern hemisphere:
1. Point the hour hand towards the direction of the sun and rotate the inner bezel until the South compass marker is placed half way between the hour hand and the 12 o’clock marking.
2. Before noon, rotate the inner bezel clockwise from your hour hand to the 12 o’clock marking, while afternoon, the rotation is counter clockwise from your hour hand to the 12 o’clock marking.
3. The middle point between the two marks South, while the point directly across from it marks North.
Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
Model Number: SRPD31K1
- Curved Hardlex Glass
- Stainless steel Case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 4R35 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Lumibrite on hands and indexes
- Calfskin Band
- Rotating compass inner ring
- 24 jewels
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
Release: Year 2020