Grand Seiko Heritage Collection "Snowflake"
A Spring Drive model with a high-intensity titanium case that achieves a truly lightweight feel.
The ‘Snowflake’ is powered by Spring Drive, Grand Seiko’s unique caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring found with the high precision of a quartz watch.
The case and bracelet are made with high-intensity titanium, providing a scratch and corrosion-resistant finish, making it 30% lighter than stainless steel and a pleasure to wear.
The blue steel second-hand moves smoothly in glide motion and glows over the contrasting pure white face to create an even more dramatic movement. It has a 72-hour (3-day) power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial.
Grand Seiko: beautifully, precise Japanese watchmaking, from the pinnacle of Seiko Watch Corporation’s in-house manufacture. Every Grand Seiko features signature high standards of Japanese precision, durability, and legibility, handcrafted by Takumi artisans.
Model Number: SBGA211
- High-intensity titanium Exterior
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal with Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- See-through & Screw case back
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Spring Drive Automatic 9R65 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock ,push button release Strap
- Screw Down Crown
- Allergy-Safe Metal
- Power Reserve indicator
- 30 jewels
- Date display