Grand Seiko Elegance Collection "Spring Seasons" GMT
In Japan, each of the four seasons of the year is experienced in six phases and all have their own distinct characters. The subtle changes from one to the next bring the nature of time ever closer to our senses. The GMT watch celebrates one of the year’s 24 seasonal phases or sekki.
Shunbun. The spring equinox finally arrives and everyone senses that spring is truly in the air. The wild cherry trees in the mountains, long covered with frost, start to bloom and their sakura blossom decorates the slopes. The green dial and rose gold tone accents perfectly capture the arrival of spring.
Model Number: SBGJ251
- Stainless steel Exterior
- Box shaped sapphire crystal with Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- See-through & Screw case back
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Spring Drive Automatic 9S86 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock ,push button release Strap
- 37 jewels
- Date display
- 24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function