Grand Seiko Elegance Collection Yuki Gesho – ‘Snow Covered Scenery’ GMT
The textured dial of this timepiece is inspired by Japan’s winter ‘Yuki Gesho’ – or ‘Snow Covered Scenery’ and the dial colour symbolises the snowfall in winter months.
‘The Nature of Time’ theme features prominently in Grand Seiko watch designs – Japan has a deep affinity with its natural environment and the way its beauty changes with the seasons. Just as nature affects the history and the culture of a region, the many and varied landscapes of Japan are a unique source of inspiration, giving individuality to Grand Seiko timepieces. The watchmakers’ pride in their surroundings is represented from engineering watch movements, to creating dials reflecting the beauty of Japanese nature.
This Hi-Beat watch is powered by the in-house developed mechanical Calibre 9S86 movement, with a power reserve of 55 hours, an accuracy of +5 to -3 seconds per day and a GMT hand to ensure easy legibility of two time zones at once.
Every Grand Seiko features signature high standards of precision, durability and legibility, handcrafted in Japan by Takumi artisans. Grand Seiko: beautifully, precise Japanese watchmaking, from the pinnacle of Seiko Watch Corporation’s in-house ‘manufacture.’
Model Number: SBGJ271
- Stainless steel Exterior
- Box shaped sapphire crystal with Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- See-through & Screw case back
- Water resistance
- Japan Made Spring Drive Automatic 9S86 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock ,push button release Strap
- 37 jewels
- Date display
- 24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function