Grand Seiko Heritage Collection Mechanical Hi-Beat GMT "Mt. Iwate"
This model is powered by the 9S86 Mechanical movement; sophisticated watchmaking innovation through its precision controlling mainspring, the hairspring, and the escapement. Together the movement showcases the power and dynamism of the Mechanical Hi-Beat 36,000.
The white dial features a ‘Mount Iwate pattern’ showing the ridgelines of the magnificent mountain visible from the Shizukuishi Watch Studio where all Grand Seiko mechanical timepieces are made. It expresses the beauty of winter mountain scenery.
The exterior design is a modern take on the stunning ‘Grand Seiko Style’ the embodiment of the Grand Seiko design philosophy which was first established for the 44GS in 1967. It features a distortion-free, wide mirror surface achieved by our signature Zaratsu polishing.
Grand Seiko: beautifully, precise Japanese watchmaking, from the pinnacle of Seiko Watch Corporation’s in-house manufacture. Every Grand Seiko features signature high standards of Japanese precision, durability and legibility, handcrafted by Takumi artisans.
Model Number: SBGJ201
- Stainless steel Exterior
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal with Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- See-through & Screw case back
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Spring Drive Automatic 9S86 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock ,push button release Strap
- Screw Down Crown
- Allergy-Safe Metal
- 37 jewels
- Date display
- 24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function