Grand Seiko Sport Collection Ceramic bezel GMT Spring Drive
This compact Spring Drive sports model incorporates a zirconia ceramic bezel with a surface hardness which is around six times harder than stainless steel.
The Spring Drive movement, pioneered by Seiko Watch Corporation’s engineers, generates energy like a conventional mechanical watch – with a mainspring – but combines this with an electronic regulator to deliver a superior level of precision, never requiring a battery change.
In Spring Drive, the second-hand moves in perfect glide motion, reflecting the natural and continuous flow of time itself. It has a 72-hour power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial.
Grand Seiko: beautifully, precise Japanese watchmaking, from the pinnacle of Seiko Watch Corporation’s in-house manufacture. Every Grand Seiko features signature high standards of Japanese precision, durability and legibility, handcrafted by Takumi artisans.
Model Number: SBGE257
- Stainless steel Exterior with ceramic bezel
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal with Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Screw case back
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Spring Drive Automatic 9R66 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock ,push button release Strap
- Screw Down Crown
- Power Reserve indicator
- 30 jewels
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function
- Date display