Grand Seiko Sport Collection Spring Drive GMT Automatic Chronograph
This model is driven by a Grand Seiko’s unique Spring Drive calibre, uniquely pioneered by Seiko Watch Corporation’s watchmakers. Spring Drive generates energy like a conventional mechanical watch with a mainspring but combines this with an electronic regulator to deliver superior precision, never requiring a battery change.
In Spring Drive, the second-hand moves in perfect glide motion, reflecting the natural and continuous flow of time itself. It has a 72-hour power reserve, and a power reserve indicator on the bottom left of the dial.
The chronograph utilizes a Ready/Start button with a half-press shutter, to ensure the most precise possible operation, the chronograph start an stop buttons have a ‘ready’ stage so that the chronograph is armed by pressing the button half way.
Grand Seiko: beautifully, precise Japanese watchmaking, from the pinnacle of Seiko Watch Corporation’s in-house manufacture. Every Grand Seiko features signature high standards of Japanese precision, durability and legibility, handcrafted by Takumi artisans.
Model Number: SBGC201
- Stainless steel Exterior
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal with Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- See-through & Screw case back
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Spring Drive Automatic 9R86 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Screw Down Crown
- 50 jewels
- 24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- Chronograph with 30 minutes & 12 hours
- Power reserve indicator
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function