Grand Seiko Sport Collection Spring Drive GMT Automatic Chronograph
There are just five hundred pieces of this limited-edition Sports design available globally, created to mark the created to mark the 140th anniversary of the Seiko Watch Corporation.
With 18k yellow gold and ceramic features, it’s powered by the highly accurate 9R86 Spring Drive movement – precise to ±15 seconds a month, or ±1 second a day and the 72 hour power reserve is maintained even if the chronograph is in operation. A watch movement uniquely pioneered by Seiko Watch Corporation’s watchmakers, Spring Drive represents the founder’s vision of innovation established in 1881.
Spring Drive generates energy like a conventional mechanical watch with a mainspring but combines this with an electronic regulator to deliver superior precision, never requiring a battery change. Spring Drive is only available in Seiko Watch corporation timepieces.
Grand Seiko: beautifully, precise Japanese watchmaking, from the pinnacle of Seiko Watch Corporation’s in-house manufacture. Every Grand Seiko features signature high standards of Japanese precision, durability and legibility, handcrafted by Takumi artisans.
Model Number: SBGC240
- 18K yellow gold crown
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- Stainless steel Exterior
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal with Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- See-through & Screw case back
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Spring Drive Automatic 9R86 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Screw Down Crown
- 50 jewels
- 24-hour hand (dual time display function)
- Chronograph with 30 minutes & 12 hours
- Power reserve indicator
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function