Seiko 2019 Automatic 5 Series
Born in the 60’s. Loved ever since.
The first-ever Seiko 5 watch, Seiko Sportmatic 5, was born in 1963. It was Seiko’s and Japan’s first-ever automatic day-date watch. ‘’5’’ represented the promise that every Seiko 5 watch would have five key attributes.
Taken together and in combination with the then-new mainspring and shock resistance system, these features gave Seiko 5 its distinctive appearance and its strength.
Model Number: SRPD53K1
- Hardlex Crystal Glass
- Stainless steel Case (hard coating)
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 4R36 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock ,push button release strap
- Lumibrite on hands and indexs
- See-through case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- 24 jewels
- Day/Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
Release: Year 2019