Seiko 2021 PROSPEX "SPEEDTIMER SOLAR CHRONOGRAPH"
Introducing an entirely new Prospex watch collection, inspired by Seiko’s professional timekeeping heritage.
This timepiece is inspired by the flowing lines of the 1969 world’s first automatic chronograph watch.
The latest version is conveniently solar-powered; the watch charges from both natural and electric light.
Becoming official timekeeper for Tokyo’s high profile international sports event in 1964 was a turning point in Seiko’s history. Making precisely accurate professional timing instruments, with no prior experience, resulted in the Seiko Watch Corporation design code of visibility, legibility and functionality.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ These timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable within extreme or everyday environments, for experts, sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
Model Number: SSC815P1
- Curved Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Stainless steel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Solar V192 Movement
- Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged)
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Tachymeter function
Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments
- Display function of resuming electric power generation.
- Overcharge prevention function
Release: Year 2021