Seiko 2021 x Japanese visual artist "AUTO MOAI" Boutiques Exclusive
Auto Moai is famous for creating anonymous, faceless designs through strong lines and silhouettes – a theme visible in this collaboration with Seiko 5 watches.
The box accompanying the timepiece is designed in the style of a coffee table art book, which presents the watch as a piece of art in itself when opened.
Seiko 5 Sports is known for over fifty years of reliability, durability, performance, and value.
‘’5’’ represents the original five key features of every Seiko 5 still present today: Automatic movement, Day-date display, Water Resistance, Recessed crown, and Durable case and bracelet.
There are just 1,500 pieces of this limited-edition Seiko 5 Sports watch design available globally, created in collaboration with the Japanese visual artist Auto moai.
Model Number: SBSA125J1
- Hardlex Crystal Glass
- Stainless steel Case
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 4R36 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Calfskin Band
- Lumibrite on hands and indexs
- See-through case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- 24 jewels
- Day/Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
Release: Year 2021