Seiko 2022 PROSPEX "SPEEDTIMER SOLAR CHRONOGRAPH" Go Large
Prospex timepieces are practical, reliable and durable within extreme or everyday environments, for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
This solar-powered chronograph timepiece is from the Prospex Speedtimer watch collection which represents Seiko’s professional timekeeping heritage.
In the 1960s, Seiko announced itself on the international sports timing stage with a whole new generation of high-precision equipment. Seiko timekeeping is endorsed by international sports federations at many of the world’s leading sports events, starting with the 1964 Olympics and continuing into the IAAF partnership today.
Adding to the popular ‘Speedtimer’ watch collection, this particular design features an increased ‘go large’ case size – the original was 39mm, whilst this piece is 41.4mm, featuring a tapered bracelet, aluminum bezel and tachymeter for increased practicality and visibility. Conveniently, this watch charges from both natural and electric light.
Model Number: SSC911P1
- Curved Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Stainless steel
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Solar V192 Movement
- Operating for approx. 6 months (when fully charged)
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Tachymeter function
Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments
- Display function of resuming electric power generation.
- Overcharge prevention function
Release: Year 2022