Seiko 2023 Presage 110th Wrist watchmaking Anniversary "Laurel" Limited Edition
This model is limited to 1,500 pieces worldwide.
This watch commemorates the 110th anniversary of the ‘Laurel’ – the first wristwatch made in Japan by Seiko.
Similar to the original ‘Laurel’ design, this model has an enamelled white dial with a red accent colour at 12 o’clock. The leather material used for the strap is sourced from LWG certified tanneries – the Leather Working Group non-profit organisation dedicated to sustainable leather production.
The enamelling on each ‘Craftsmanship Series’ limited edition dial is undertaken by Japanese Takumi craftspeople by hand, using traditional techniques usually found in art and design pieces.
The Seiko Presage collection inherits more than a century of watchmaking tradition and remains true to its values of Japanese precision and beauty in every piece.
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precise mechanical timekeeping; minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
* In an actual watch, the case back direction might be different from the photograph.
Model Number: SPB401J1
- Enamel dial
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 6R27 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Calfskin leather Band
- Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Power reserve display
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
Release: Year 2023