Seiko 2023 Prospex Speedtimer Solar Chronograph 110th Wristwatchmaking Anniversary Limited Edition
This Prospex Speedtimer watch commemorates the 110th anniversary of the ‘Laurel’ – the first wristwatch made in Japan by Seiko.
Similar to the original ‘Laurel’ design, this model has a white dial with a red accent colour at 12 o’clock. The leather material used for the strap is sourced from LWG certified tanneries – the Leather Working Group non-profit organisation dedicated to sustainable leather production.
The black subdials of this timepiece achieve visibility and legibility due to separate indicators for time and chronograph functions. The hammer-shaped button allows for easier operability of the stopwatch.
Powered by the in-house built 8A50 calibre, it is conveniently solar-powered; the watch charges from both natural and electric light.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
* In the real watch, the caseback direction may differ from the photograph.
Model Number: SFJ009P1
- Curved sapphire crystal Glass
- Stainless steel (hard coating) Case
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Solar Power 8A50 Movement
- Lumibrite on hands and index
- Overcharge prevention function
- Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/100 second increments
- Battery life warning function
- Screw case back
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- An additional calf strap is included
Release: Year 2023