Seiko 5 Sports x "Yuto Horigome" Downtown Tokyo Nights Limited Edition
Commemorating the 55th Anniversary of Seiko 5 Sports, this the third collaboration between Seiko and the Japanese 2020 Olympic Gold Medal winning Skateboarder Yuto Horigome.
The striking deep colourways of the blue and purple bezel against the black dial, case and bracelet, resemble the evening in downtown Tokyo where he regularly skateboards. This the first Seiko 5 Sports SKX GMT with an entirely black coating and features Yuto Horigome’s signature on the caseback.
Powered by an in-house automatic 4R34 calibre with a power reserve of 41 hours, this piece has a GMT function, which when paired with a bi-directional bezel, allows you to track three timezones simultaneously. The GMT is bright red to allow for easy legibility. At 3 o’clock, the date function is enhanced with magnified glass.
‘’5’’ represents the original five key features of every Seiko 5 still present today: Automatic movement, Day-date display, Water Resistance, Recessed crown and Durable case and bracelet.
Model Number: SSK027K1
- Hardlex crystal glass with lenses
- Stainless steel Case & Strap with three-fold clasp with push-button release
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 4R34 Movement with Manual Winding
- 24 jewels
- Lumibrite on hands and index(es)
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
- Rotating bezel
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
Release: Year 2024
Limited: 2700 pcs