Seiko Presage 2022 x "Kanazawa" Urushi Craftsmanship Series
The “Kanazawa” (Green) dial was inspired by the Kenrokuen Gardens, a vast and beautiful green space located in the heart of Kanazawa, Japan.
The dial was created through a form of traditional Japanese craftsmanship; Urushi lacquering, where layer upon layer of lacquer is applied by hand to give the dial its depth. Urushi is a natural lacquer obtained from the sap of the Japanese lacquer tree. The lacquer is painted onto the dials by master craftsmen and polished by hand several times, in order to obtain this deep, silky colour.
The Presage Craftsmanship Series celebrates the Japanese ‘Takumi’ – timepieces which are individually handcrafted by master artisans combining Seiko’s latest watchmaking techniques with centuries of traditional artistry.
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precise mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
There are just 2,000 pieces available globally of this limited edition watch.
Model Number: SPB295J1
- Enamel dial
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 6R24 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Retrograde date and day indicator
- Power reserve display
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
Release: Year 2022