Seiko PRESAGE 2023 "Akebono" Limited Edition
Seiko Presage ‘Akebono’ Sharp Edged GMT.
This timepiece is inspired by ‘Akebono,’ Japanese for the twilight time at dawn when the sunrise begins to lighten the sky; a time of day that brings a sense of new expectations.
The three-dimensional dial features the traditional ‘Asanoha’ Japanese hemp leaf pattern, symbolizing growth and success, whilst its graduated sapphire blue tones express the hues of the morning sky. The rose gold toned indices and hands are inspired by the rays of sunlight breaking through.
Powered by the in-house 6R movement with a power reserve indicator, date display, and GMT hand which allows the time to be shown in two time zones at the same time.
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping.
Minimalistic watch designs with distinctly Japanese aesthetics.
Model Number: SPB361J1
- Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 6R64 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Automatic with manual winding
- 29 jewels
- Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Power reserve display
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
Release: Year 2023