Seiko PRESAGE 2023 Sharp Edged "Laurel" 110th Seiko Wristwatchmaking Anniversary Limited edition
This watch commemorates the 110th anniversary of the ‘Laurel’ – the first wristwatch made in Japan by Seiko.
Similar to the original ‘Laurel’ design, this model has a white dial with a red accent colour at 12 o’clock. The leather material used for the strap is sourced from LWG certified tanneries – the Leather Working Group non-profit organisation dedicated to sustainable leather production.
This design is an addition to the Presage Sharp-Edged series – watches which share a sharp-silhouette case and a traditional ‘Asanoha’ Japanese hemp leaf textured dial pattern, symbolising growth and success. This watch is powered by the new in-house built Seiko 6R55 calibre with an extended three-day power reserve.
The Seiko Presage collection inherits more than a century of watchmaking tradition and remains true to its values of Japanese precision and beauty in every piece.
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precise mechanical timekeeping; minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
* In an actual watch, the case back direction might be different from the photograph.
Model Number: SPB413J1
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal
- Stainless steel (super hard coating)
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 6R55 Movement with manual winding capacity
- 24 jewels
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Interchangeable band with quick release spring bars
Release: Year 2023