Seiko PRESAGE Asia Exclusive 2022 "Keshizumi" Sharp Edged GMT Series
This watch, from the popular Presage Sharp Edged series, is designed for practical international timekeeping.
Named ‘Keshizumi’, meaning charcoal grey, the GMT hand and high visibility hour markers, along with clear 24-hour bezel, mean multiple time zone calculations can be made at a glance, quickly and easily.
The dials on Presage Sharp Edged timepieces feature a traditional Japanese pattern designed to bring growth and success. This angular ancient hemp print has been seen in Japanese artisan objects since the Heian period (794-1185) and features on textiles and interior styles.
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precise mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
Model Number: SPB275J1
- Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 6R64 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Automatic with manual winding
- 29 jewels
- Three-fold clasp with push button release
- Power reserve display
- Calendar-linked time difference adjustment function
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
Release: Year 2022