Seiko PROSPEX 2020 "SHOGUN" Titanium Diver's Automatic Watch
First released in 2008 exclusively in the Japanese market, this diver’s watch is now available globally in Seiko’s 2020 Prospex collection. Nicknamed ‘Shogun’ by fans, meaning Japanese ‘Commander-in-chief,’ because of its strong looks.
Its design echoes elements similar to the armor and helmet wore by a ‘Shogun’ including triangular notches for the knurling of the rotating bezel and pointed markers on the bezel itself. However, completely at odds with its weighty appearance, this is a lighter model made in titanium – ideal for everyday wear. This timepiece has a high visibility dial layout and a high power reserve of 70 hours with caliber 6R35.
Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
Model Number: SPB191J1
- Sapphire Crystal Glass with magnifier
- Titanium(super-hard coating) with titanium bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 6R35 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Silicone Band
- Against an allergic reaction to metal
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- 24 jewels
- Date display
- Stop second hand function
Release: Year 2020