Seiko PROSPEX 2021 "140th Anniversary Limited Edition"
Seiko Watch Corporation began in Ginza, Tokyo in 1881 as a watch and clock repair business and have been making innovations in watchmaking ever since. This particular design, one of the 140th-anniversary collection timepieces marking key periods in the brand’s history, is a modern recreation of the very first Japanese diving watch which was made by Seiko in 1965.
Seiko Prospex watches are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Prospex timepieces are created to meet the high standards required in extreme environments, for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
Model Number: SPB213
- Curved Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Stainless steel Case (Super hard coating)
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 6R35 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Automatic with manual winding
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- 24 jewels
- Date display
- Stop second hand function
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
Release: Year 2021