Seiko PROSPEX 2021 Compact Solar Scuba Diver Watch
This practical compact diver’s watch with sapphire glass is conveniently solar-powered; the watch charges from both natural and electric light with no need for a battery replacement.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’
Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
Model Number: SNE569P1
- Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Stainless steel band
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made V147 Solar Movement
- Screw case back
- Screw-down crown
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Overcharge prevention function
Release: Year 2021