Seiko PROSPEX 2021 Land Series "ALPINIST" 1959 Re-Interpretation
This watch takes its design cues from the original ‘Alpinist,’ first launched in 1959 exclusively in the Japanese market for Japanese ‘Yama-otoko’ mountain men, to be reliable in treacherous terrain. The 2021 version is designed for practicality – powered by the Automatic 6R movement with highly visible lumibrite on the dial and hands – easy to see in any light.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
Model Number: SPB241J1
- Curved Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Stainless steel Case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 6R35 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Three-fold clasp with push-button release
- 24 jewels
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
Release: Year 2021