Seiko PROSPEX 2021 Land Series "ALPINIST"
Prospex Alpinist Collection
This timepiece is from the Alpinist collection, first launched in 1959 exclusively for the Japanese market. Hugely popular with many fans worldwide, these new designs are now available globally with an upgraded specification from their original inspiration - a longer power reserve of 70h, and a glass upgrade to Sapphire glass.
Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
This watch is from the Land category and features a bracelet and a stunning green dial similar to the original piece.
Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
Model Number: SPB121J1
- Curved Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Stainless steel Case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 6R35 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
- Calfskin Band with three-fold clasp with push button release
- 24 jewels
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
Release: Year 2021