Seiko PROSPEX 2021 "SPEEDTIMER Mechanical Chronograph" Limited Edition
The new Speedtimer limited edition combines Seiko’s heritage in sports timing and its leadership in chronograph technology.
The limited edition chronograph’s dial pays homage to the 1/5th second stopwatch from 1964 and every detail of its design inherits the precision and legibility that were crucial to the high performance of the original.
The watch incorporates a new movement from Seiko’s most advanced chronograph 8R series, Caliber 8R46. The new Speedtimer watch will be available as a limited edition of 1,000.
The numerals at each ten-second mark and the markings stand out prominently against the plain white dial and guarantee the same high level of legibility. The chronograph second hand is gently curved down towards the dial so that the tip of the hand is as close as possible to the dial’s markers and extends to the tachymeter markings at the very edge of the dial, thus ensuring that elapsed time can be read accurately at a glance.
If the wearer chooses, the bracelet can be replaced with the black leather strap that is also included and whose stitching is designed to increase the durability of the strap.
Model Number: SRQ035J1
- Stainless steel (super hard coating)
- Dual-curved sapphire crystal glass
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Three-fold clasp strap with push button release
- 100-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 8R46 Movement with manual winding capacity
- 34 jewels
- Screw case back
- Equipped with small seconds hand
- Stop second hand function
- An additional calf strap is included
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
Release: Year 2021