Seiko PROSPEX 2021 THE FINAL "PEPSI PADI SUMO"
Prospex PADI Special Edition Sumo Solar Chronograph
The PADI timepiece collection is exclusive to Seiko, as the only global watch brand to design a range of professional diver’s watches in official colours featuring the PADI logo. PADI (The Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the worlds leading scuba diving training organisation, unifying divers around the globe who share a passion for adventure and love for the ocean.
This watch shape is affectionately named Sumo by Seiko fans because of its size and shape and the 12 o clock marker, it’s a substantially strong looking timepiece. LumiBrite hour markers and hands increase legibility even in low light, when diving, the minute hand and bezel glow green.
Solar-powered, the watch charges from both natural and electric light.
Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
Since launching Japan’s first divers watch in 1965, Seikos innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
Model Number: SSC795
- SPECIAL EDITION on the case back
- Sapphire crystal
- Stainless steel (hard coating) Case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Solar V192 Movement
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- 24-hour hand
Chronograph up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments
- Display function of resuming electric power generation.
- Overcharge prevention function
Release: Year 2021