Seiko PROSPEX 2021"SAVE THE OCEAN" Antarctica Monster
This timepiece is inspired by the landscape of the world’s largest marine sanctuary: Antarctica. The dial’s graduated colour and texture echo the white-blue views of the area created by light reflected on the ice, whilst the penguin footprints represent the dwindling numbers of its inhabitants.
Seiko donates proceeds from these ‘Save the Ocean’ models to sea conservation and environmental organisations.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’
Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
The shape of this watch is affectionately nicknamed the ‘Monster’ by Seiko fans – the bezel is said to resemble an open monster’s mouth baring its teeth.
Comes with special edition ‘Save the Ocean’ box.
Model Number: SRPG59K1
- Hardlex Crystal with lenses
- Stainless steel Case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 4R36 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Screw case back & Screw-down crown
- 24 jewels
- Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
- SPECIAL EDITION on the case back
Release: Year 2021