Seiko Prospex 2022 "Heritage Turtle" 1968 Re-Interpretation
This design is a modern interpretation of the original 1968 Turtle, featuring an elegant but sporty 5-row bracelet with newly developed compact clasps to match the slim case, while the date window is positioned for legibility, without interference with the indices.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’ Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
Model Number: SPB313J1
- Curved sapphire crystal Glass
- Stainless steel (Super Hard Coating)
- 200-meter water resistance
- Stainless Steel strap
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Japan Made Automatic 6R35 Movement with manual winding capacity
- 24 jewels
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
Release: Year 2022