Seiko PROSPEX 2022 "SAVE THE OCEAN" Antarctica Monster
This timepiece is inspired by the landscape of the world’s largest marine sanctuary – Antarctica. The dial’s colour and texture echo the views underwater of penguins swimming on the surface, whilst the penguin silhouette at the 10 o’clock position represents the dwindling numbers of its inhabitants.
The shape of this watch is affectionately nicknamed the ‘Monster’ by Seiko fans – the bezel is said to resemble an open monster’s mouth baring its teeth.
Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land – and are robust for everyday wear, whatever the environment. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
Model Number: SRPH75K1
- Hardlex Crystal with lenses
- Stainless steel Case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 4R36 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Screw case back & Screw-down crown
- 24 jewels
- Date display
- Stop seconds hand function
- SPECIAL EDITION on the case back
Release: Year 2022