Seiko PROSPEX 2023 Land Series "Black Series Night"
Introducing the latest iteration of the Prospex Black Series ‘Night’ designs: inspired by night diving missions and the intrepid diver’s view through a night scope.
This watch is the first timepiece in the Black Series to be a land-based concept, but with diving watch influences – it is an ‘Alpinist’ design – first launched in 1959 for Japanese ‘Yama-otoko’ mountain men, to be reliable in treacherous terrain.
The newly developed green ‘Lumibrite Pro’ colouring on the markers and hands is designed for increased visibility during night dives, allowing time to be read clearly in dark conditions. It displays the same colour in light and dark, for consistency and quick recognition, regardless of the light.
Powered by in-house built Calibre 6R35, this watch is suitable for diver’s depths of 200m and is accompanied by a stainless steel bracelet with three fold clasp and push button release.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications’. These timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable within extreme or everyday environments, for experts, sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
Model Number: SPB337J1
- Sapphire crystal glass with magnifier
- Stainless steel (hard coating) Case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 6R35 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
- Three-fold clasp with push button release strap
- 24 jewels
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
- Rotating compass inner ring
Release: Year 2023