Seiko PROSPEX x "PADI" Monster Tuna
PADI is the most important diving training organization in the world. Seiko is one of PADI's official partners, and as such, supports the activities of the AWARE Project Foundation, established by PADI.
The AWARE Project is a global diversion movement to protect our oceans, which is focused on critical issues such as endangered sharks and marine debris.
To celebrate and promote this association, Seiko has created special watches with the PADI logo on the dial and with the characteristic colors of this organization, such as the red and the blue that we can observe in the case.
Model Number: SRPA83K1
- Hardlex Crystal Glass
- Ceramic and stainless steel Case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Japan Made Automatic 4R36 Movement with manual winding capacity
- Silicone Band
- Screw-down crown
- SPECIAL EDITION on the case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
Release: Year 2017